Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aint no fool

So you decided to leave me in my time of need. Somehow you managed to make it about you. Amazing really. You wouldnt accept the fact that you made me upset and you left.
"Stop harrassing me", he says.
Wow. Tears roll down my eyes like nvr before as I tried to put myself to sleep. Woke up in an unfamiliar environment. With the queasy feeling in my tummy. Seeing all these numbers.
And the only thing I could remember is that line. Sigh. You can seriously take back all your broken promises that you never want to make me cry.
There's only so much I can take and this is just putting me over the edge. That line keeps playing in my head and it only means YOU've broken up with me.
Dont worry, I'll come to terms with that. Cause if you leave me at my times of despair (when I needed you the most), you bloody well dont deserve me at my best.
After me giving you my best everytime, I dont deserve your best too? Im too much work for you? Its ok. Leaving you, I actually lose nothing. Hah! Infact, I save more. More time for myself and more money too. You know I cant believe you took the cowardice approach to this problem. You really fooled me once. Took down my fb. Cause you dont deserve to see how im doing, good or bad, after walking out. Sigh. Im still in disbelief. You have a nice life. I hope youre happy cause even in break up I gave you what you wanted. Stopped all communication. I hope this is one of those moments where I can say be careful what you wish for.
I'll try to get over this.
"stop harrassing me", he says..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: