Tuesday, April 09, 2013

one year on...

Wow it has been a year...
I read my last post and oh my gahd it was so sappy and sad...
LOL
anyways it has been more than a year since that, I'm proud to say I have grown a lot from that.
relationships will always have fights and words tossed around. But that does not mean I have to forget the good times and dwell on the bad right?
Well, a lot easier said than done.
I forgot my love to write.
In this past year, I've been swallowed whole by this new working life.
The politics at work.
The different personalities at work.
The overwhelming stressors.
Plus personal responsibilities.
I forgot what it was like to sit and write my mind, sing for fun, enjoy my desserts.
Growing up sucks.
It literally makes you like a zombie. You forget you had a soul.
BUT THEN, there are those little moments that bring you back to life again.
I'm talking about the little dates you go with your special half.
The jokes you share with your friends.
The time you get to let loose at home.
Right now I can say that I crave for these moments. And when I'm in it, its bittersweet.
But that is life isn't it?


No comments: