Thursday, February 06, 2014

Writing hobbyist...

Well well well....
What can I say?
Other than the fact that Ive been missing from the blogger scene for quite some time.
"Quite some time" might be an understatement but maybe Ive been suffering from writer's block:p
Heheh..
Hmm.. "How's life?" One would ask...
Well other than the current sore throat, life is just.... blah.. or meh..
Not that nothing is going on in my life. Just that I'm at this stage of my life where I'm making so many decisions and going through so many essential transitions in life.
I'm only turning 23 this year.
Some might find it adventurous, some might say I'm "lucky" to be able to even have options.
Some might think I'm too young to be makin such decisions.
And yes have I heard so many opinions, seen so many reactions.
Honestly, I've recieved so many I have to shut down all these external factors cause I feel it might waiver my decisions and I refuse to let it get to my head.
But I am not gonna lie, it is hard. You have no references to rely on.
All you can do is rely on your gut instincts and pray hard that your gut doesnt fail you.
Cause these are major decisions. And the last thing I need right now is to hear someone say,
"I TOLD YOU SO".
And if you do have references, it is always those scary stories which will end up leaving
you second guessing yourself.
And honestly who the hell needs that?
Why cant someone just tell you something like, "Do what you feel is right, Im backing you all the way."
I mean no matter the situation, it is always nice to hear that.
I feel like getting all this feedback, it seems to me like people just wants you to be here.
In this current situation. Never striving for something better. Never moving forward. never taking risks.
People just settle for what they have. They complain about what they want to get yet whine about how hard it is to get it.
Only thing I've got going for me is that I keep telling myself, "To strive for better, you gotta be willing to get uncomfortable. Go out there and expose yourself, take necessary risks but definitely take steps to protect yourselves in the unknown too. But never be afraid of being uncomfortable, never be afraid of morphing and adapting into the new environments and always always have a backup plan. Cause Shit always happens." :p ...
If it works out for me, then thank God
But if it doesnt, it isnt the end of the world.
Circumstances change.
Find something to live for and definitely find a hobby:p haha
Thats why I say life is meh... blah....
Cause there is too many emotions to process and absorb.
Nervous, anxious, happy, excited, scared.




How does one deal with all these? I do not know...
All I know is that one has to really take a step back and see the situation from a third person view.
Remove all emotions and view from a locial standpoint.
Pros and cons. Which is better.
Be emotionally balanced.
Thats all I have and I hope it works.
Cause one can only tell you so much about their experiences but it will never be quite like going through the actual event yourself.

My two cents worth... 

No comments: