Sunday, September 21, 2014

Moving on...

So i have not been on this blog in ages.
Well... To be honest...  I kinda lost touch in writing for a while.
So much has happened and it made me think about the world we live in.
Not world like earth.. But world like society.. If it makes any sense..
You grow up knowin a person for years and you think that you know that inside out?...
Nahhh.. That's when true reality hits you hard in your face.
So hard you didnt realise it happened...
In a split second, the person you thought you knew so well becomes the person you never really knew at all.
How did it all happen?
Where did it all when wrong?
How could i have been dead clueless that this was the true colors at all?
It is crazy isnt it?
You know what's worse? What's worse is that my feelings were genuine.. They were real.. :/
I kept thinking how was it my fault? Why would anyone do as such...
For days i ponder. Still, i had no answer..
To a certain extend it was amazing how fast the situation changed. Isn't it not fair that you weren't given time to adapt? Well some people didn't think so..
In fact they moved on faster than the speed of light..
It is sad i am not gonna lie.. But then come to think of it, do you really need such people in your life? Do i deserve such people in my life? Hell no!
I deserve trustworthy people.. People who have my back.. Not some slithering snake who hid all this while..

It is crazy though the thought of it..
So for anyone who is going through the same situation as me...
Fret not my friend, you will soon understand that life is far better once negativities are removed.
And if you ever think that the problem is you? It is not.
It's them.. Cause honestly i shouldnt feel sorry for being the way i am.
In fact i am more sorry that you felt the need to "put up" with myself and needed to pretend to like me...
I mean it would have been easier for you to just have been straight from the start..
I would have respected it.. Not everyone has to like me, i get it..
Deuces...







No comments: